10 Things You Should NEVER Do On Your ANDROID Phone it can harm your mobile processor and Battery.
So guys please careful about these tasks.
1. Do not install application on unknown source they can harm your android phone with virus.
2. Killing Apps from Recent Apps Menu. They can harm your prosessor and battery
3. Using An Antivirus Software. Antivirus consume most of yours procesor speed and battery.
4. Using Battery Saver.
5. Installing Fake Apps.
6. Clearing Cache Memory.
7. Trusting Fake Messages.
8. Rooting Without Knowing.
9. Ignoring App Permissions.
10. Not Restarting Your Phone.